Looking for a high quality 700W psu? We have you covered.
As you know, when we’re in the bedroom, we like to turn on lights, switch devices on and off, and connect our phone charger. But the problem is, these things use a lot of power.
And when we leave the house, we can’t carry around all the extra equipment we need. That’s why we need a high quality psu to keep everything powered.
In this guide, we’ve rounded up the top best 700W psu’s available today, with reviews and ratings from real customers. So, if you’re looking to upgrade your psu, you’ll find it here.
Best 700w psu Features In 2022
- 80 plus Gold certified, with 90% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Single 12V. Rail, DC-DC converter to improve 3. 3V. / 5V. Stability
- Active power factor correction
- 5 year and unparalleled EVGA customer support
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage protection), UVP (Under Voltage protection), OCP (Over current protection), OPP (over Power Protection), and SCP (short circuit protection)
- 80 plus certified
- Continuous power design
- Has well ready
- Ultra quiet 120 millimeters fan
- 5 year warranty
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified, with 85% efficiency under typical loads
- Semi Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- Quiet and Intelligent Auto Fan for near-silent operation
- ATX PS2 size redundant PSU | No front end bracket needed | Ideal for mail, web, and home server/office use
- "FSP Guardian" PSU monitoring software included
- Hot-swappable modules to stay online 24/7 | LED light status indicator
- Meets 80 Plus Gold, compliant with latest ul 62368 standards
- Full protections: OCP, OVP, SCP, OPP, OTP, FFP, UVP
- 80 plus Certified: Deliver up to 87 percent efficiency to promise low power losses
- Patented RGB LED fan: Adopts 10 LED light bulbs to enhance the brightness and spawn an advanced user experience in the world of illumination
- One button to 15 lighting modes: With RGB lighting button, fan color can be switched among variants including pulse light (7 colors), 256 color RGB cycle, Solid light (7 colors), and a LED off mode
- Single +12 Volt rail design: Eliminating the limitations caused by Voltage Distributions
- 5 year warranty
- 700W Continuous power - continuous power from Antec
- 80 plus Gold certified - up to 92% efficient to reduce your electricity bill
- AQ5 - Antec quality 5-year
- 120mm silent fan - high-quality fan with long lifetime
- 99% + 12V - Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- 80 PLUS GOLD Certified, 700 watt power supply provides ultra-high power efficiency of 90% at typical load.
- Comprehensive protection including OVP/UVP/OPP/SCP/OCP/OTP
- Ultra Quiet 120mm Hydraulic Bearing Fan with inaudible noise.
- Fixed Cabling -- Provides all the necessary cables required for a standard pc gaming case.
- Reliable Customer Service -- All power supply from Segotep have passed strict inspection before outgoing and we offer 5 years warranty & lifetime technical support.
- Performance & Efficiency: Rosewill GLACIER 700 is a highly performed semi-modular power supply for your gaming desktop computer system and an excellent component to deliver a stable, powerful and inevitable gaming system for you.
- Intelligent Thermal Operation: With a silent 135 mm fan with auto fan speed control, the gaming 80Plus power supply aims to provide an extraordinary airflow at an exceptional low noise level by different speed level in response to various temperatures.
- 80+ Bronze Certified: 80 Plus bronze certified power supplies to deliver 82% to 87% or more efficiency at a normal loading conditions and outstanding Short-Circuit/Over-Current/Over-Voltage/Over-Power/Under-Voltage/Over-Temperature Protections
- 3 Years Warranty: Three years product warranty to guarantee continuous system performance of this 700w gaming power supply and make sure it can support long time operation for your gaming PC system.
- UL, FCC, CE Certificated: With UL, FCC, and CE Certification, Rosewill GLACIER series power supplies with strong single +12V rail provide high efficiency operation for less heat and lower operating loss.
- Superior Efficiency: Certified 80+ Bronze protection with up to 87% efficiency with with 20%, 50%, and 100% load rates (115-240VAC), reducing overall system power consumption and heat generated.
- Stable Output: Active PFC system with maximum power factor of 99%, providing consistent and stable energy outputs. 105° capacitor ensures stability even at high voltage.
- Certified Full Protection: OCP/OVP/OPP/OTP/UVP/SCP, Safety/EMC Approvals: cTUVus, TUV, FCC, CB, CE certified.
- Clean Black Cables: All black cables to match your other components, with sleeved motherboard connector to help with cable management.
- Quiet Operation: Silent 120mm fan with sleeved bearing for smooth and quiet operation.
- Guaranteed protection with 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Fully modular, so you only connect the cables your system needs.
- Triple EPS12V connectors for full compatibility with modern graphics cards and motherboards.
- A 140mm rifle bearing fan with a specially calculated fan curve ensures that fan noise is kept to a minimum, even at full load.
- Zero RPM fan mode for near-silent operation at low to medium loads.
- Industrial-grade, 105°C-rated capacitors deliver solid electrical performance and reliability.
Is 700w good for a gaming PC?
Most mid-range gaming PC builds can run on 450-600W PSUs, depending on the GPU, with a good deal of them landing ideal wattage around the 500-550W range.
Is EVGA a good PSU brand?
EVGA has some great power supplies for PC enthusiasts. There’s a wide range of products that are between 600 and 800 Watts.
However, I chose the SuperNOVA 750 P2 as the best option because of its low price and great performance.
It’s not quite as efficient as the 750 T2, but it does come in at a significantly lower price and it is solid enough to run most dual-GPU setups.
Is Seasonic PSU good?
The Seasonic TX-1000 is a great power supply featuring top-notch build quality.
It also features some great soldering work, but also uses Japanese capacitors, and it uses a fluid dynamic bearing fan.
Are Aresgame PSU good?
Despite its 80 Plus Gold efficiency rating, our tests showed it operating like power supplies usually marked Bronze.
Noise output is high, but the efficiency of this microphone is very low. The overall performance is low, too.
This option is close to the same specs, but costs a few dollars more than others.
Which power supply should I buy?
Many modern gaming systems with a 6 or 8-core CPU and a mid-range to high-end graphics card should get by with a 650W to 850W power supply.
Your hardware needs a higher power draw if you want to overclock it. Higher wattages mean you’ll need more juice, which means it’ll be more expensive.
Is 700W PSU too much?
The PSU needs to see no less than 20% and max usage of no more than 70%.
As to quality, a 500w power supply for a junky 700w PSU is asking for trouble.
Do I need 700W PSU?
When it comes to LED light bulbs, the general rule of thumb is that they draw about 50% of their full rated power when fully on.
Yes, 700W is ~65% of 450W. Using much higher or lower percentage is not recommended due to lower efficiency and higher power bills.
A power supply’s wattage is not a factor in component damage.
How much watt PSU do I need for gaming?
You could calculate that your system needs 500 watts of power, so choosing a PSU with 600 or 650 watt capacity would be a good option, as it will give you some extra room for future upgrades, and also means you won’t have to run two PSUs for your system.