The M4A1 AR15 bolt carrier group is a direct replacement for the original USGI M16/M4 system. It was developed in response to the need for a more modular rifle, capable of being used by the military and law enforcement in the United States. The M4A1 is designed to be a modular design, which allows the user to replace certain components with different ones, depending on their needs.
It has a unique receiver extension that allows the upper receiver to be easily separated from the lower receiver, allowing the user to change the barrel length and type. This also allows the user to change the handguard, magazine well, charging handle, and buffer tube.
The M4A1 is made to be more modular than previous generations, but it is still based on the M16 platform.
Best ar 15 bolt carrier group for the money Features In 2022
- Stainless Steel Scraping Cleaning Tool
- Easily Remove Carbon and Grime Build Up
- CAT Outdoors' Scraping Tool Is Compact In Size And Easily Storable
- Provides A Quick And Effective Way To Clean
- MADE IN USA
- GUN BOSS CLEANING KIT: Compact, portable, well-organized in a zippered, weatherproof pouch which stores easily and fits in your range bag. This all-in-one rifle maintenance kit is all you need for fast gun cleaning at home or at the range
- PREMIUM QUALITY: professional, gunsmithing quality rifle cleaning tools and components include 7 section brass gun cleaning rod with ergonomic t-handle, bronze bore brush, nylon slotted bore patch tip, chamber brush, bore cleaning patches, rifle chamber patches , exterior gun cleaning brush, brass cleaning pick and bore obstruction removal tool
- QUICK REFERENCE FIELD GUIDE: step-by-step, easy to follow instructions and expert advice on disassembly, take-down, field stripping, gun cleaning, lubrication and rifle maintenance
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Real Avid backs their products. We are a US based company, and our customer support is easy to reach. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
- 2 MOA Red-Dot provides 10 illumination settings (8 daylight plus 2 NV) for visibility in all light conditions
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced 40,000+ hour battery life
- Integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Includes a M1913 Picatinny low mount riser and a co-witness 1.41in riser mount
- Matte black featuring a 3 MOA Dot reticle with 11 brightness settings; Mounts easily on most picatinny rails and is compatible with pistols, shotguns, rifles and muzzleloaders
- Waterproof construction: O ring sealed optics stay dry inside, even when totally immersed in water. Parallax - 50
- Shockproof construction: Built to withstand bumps, bangs, drops and the rough and tumble environment of the field
- Nitrogen purged fog proofing: Nitrogen inside the scope ensures interior optical surfaces won’t fog due to humidity or rapid temperature change
- SPECS: 30-piece p-handle driver set (SAE/Metric, Hex and Torx)
- SAE HEX BITS: 3/32" and standard 7/64" and ball 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"
- METRIC HEX BITS: standard 1.5mm, ball 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm
- TORX BITS: T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40
- CONVENIENT: Comes with a molded stand that can sit on bench top and has mounting holes on back for hanging
- The tool is specifically designed to quickly clean the tough to reach surface of the bolt carrier group.
- You can also use cartridge extractor scraping point to pull the bolt carrier group cotter pin, which makes breakdown easy. The pin punch helps with fast and safe removal of pins
- Four tool heads are magnetically removable. Made of sturdy steel. Each tool is precision cut to match different surfaces on the bolt carrier group
- The handle of the carbon scraper tool is textured anti-slip design
- The tin case keeps tools organized. It's a must have in your tool box
- Item Package Dimension:4.36"Lx5"Wx0.87"H
- Scrapes Away Carbon And Fouling
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Product Type:Multitool
- Hard anodized aluminum construction
- Functions just like real ammo - without the noise
- Offers versatility: training, storage, testing, practice
- Teaches safe gun handling, thousands of dry fires without damage
- Color: Black. The Two points sling is constructed with superior quality Nylon material.
- Upgraded larger metal hooks make the sling fit the rifle well.
- The rope of the sling is adjustable, so it will be suitable for everyone.
- With adjustment thumb loop and high density cord, the sling can be easily adjusted.
- Long adjustable strap creates wide length variability for the two points sling.
- Because Of These Guys I Became A Prepper
- American prepper gift that's just right for a prepper who is preparing for hard times.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
What is the best bolt carrier group made of?
This BCG is capable of full auto fire, if that’s ever a thing you need.
It features a bolt made from 9310 steel and a housing made of 8620 hardened steel, finished with a nitride treatment for great durability.
What bolt carrier group does the military use?
Military rifles are made to mil spec, and a mil spec bolt carrier group is made of phosphate.
Disadvantages of phosphate over chrome include it’s lower cost and less visible appearance in a military setting – less shiny.
Are nickel boron BCG worth it?
A nickel boron carbide burs with a slick surface is an easier and faster to clean than a standard ceramic burs.C.J.
The rough phosphate tends to hold the dirt and grime while the nickel boron doesn’t seem to as much.
Is fail zero a good BCG?
Fail Zero has created the ultimate BCG for the AR-15.
The Fail Zero BCG is one of the best on the market today.
This is one of the best options for new skimmers. With their lifetime warranty and FZBCG training system, this is an excellent option.
Should I use a lightweight BCG?
You’ll want to go the lightweight low-mass bolt carrier group (BCG) route.
The BCG (Backboard Corner Guard) is a piece of metal that moving back and forth between each shot.
Put the weight down…and you’ll put the disturbance down to a more tolerable level.
Does bolt carrier group affect accuracy?
You’ll learn how to tune the gas tube so that it makes minimal contact with the receiver and the gas key atop the BCG. This not only improves its potential accuracy and reliability, it can also help smooth the gas flow through the system during operation.
Are Lantac BCG good?
The overall quality of this product was excellent. It felt very solid and the coating was really nice.
It’s easy to feel a difference while charging or firing your rifle. If you practice your technique, you’ll be ready for anything.
Lantac makes a great bolt carrier group for the Remington 700, so if you’re in the market for a new bolt carrier group I highly recommend the Lantac E-BCG!
Are all bolt carrier groups the same?
No. The M16’s carrier is not physically different, but it is 100% compatible with any standard AR-15 buffer, parts kit, trigger, and upper and lower receiver, including any standard 80% lower.