A keyboard and mouse are two of the most important accessories for any computer user. But as technology advances, they’re becoming more and more painful to use.
If you spend most of your day using your keyboard and mouse, you need to find a pair that won’t leave you sore and tired. That’s why we’ve done the research and compiled a list of the best ergonomic keyboards and mice for your convenience.
And if you’re planning to buy a new one for your computer, we’ve also got you covered with a buying guide so you can know what to look out for.
Best ergonomic keyboard and mouse Features In 2022
- Split and sloped keyboard with adjustable reverse tilt positions hands, wrists, and forearms for comfort and neutral alignment.
- Dual wireless with 128-bit AES encryption security delivers the flexibility of 2. 4 GHz and Bluetooth 4. 0 LE, with Government-grade encryption.
- Quiet clicking means typing and Mousing is smooth, easy, and non-disruptive.
- Five mouse buttons (including forward and back) enhance navigation and productivity.
- Three-mode power-saving switch allows you to toggle between 2. 4GHz, Bluetooth, and off for best battery life.
- The unique wave design guides your hands into the best position and conforms naturally to your fingers. Easy comfortable whisper-quiet typing without a learning curve.
- A large cushioned palm rest helps position your hands properly on the keyboard and offers a comfortable place to rest them when not typing.
- Right-handed comfort mouse with generous contoured design soft rubber grips and an advanced scroll wheel for hyper-fast or click-to-click scrolling.
- Your computer at your fingertips. Get instant access to your music, calculator, email and more with media control keys and 18 programmable keys.
- The MK570 includes the K350 Wireless Keyboard and the M705 Wireless Mouse
- Advanced ergonomic combo: Logitech ERGO K860 keyboard and MX Vertical mouse are built for all-day comfort so you can perform at your highest level in a more relaxed, natural posture
- Ergonomic split keyboard: Type more naturally with the ERGO K860 wireless keyboard, featuring a curved, split, and sloping keyframe to reduce strain and pain on your wrists and forearms
- Ultimate wrist comfort: ERGO K860 features a pillowed wrist rest for 54 percent more wrist support, reducing wrist bending by 25 percent compared to a standard keyboard without a palm rest
- Adjustable palm lift: Seated or standing, this rechargeable cordless keyboard keeps your wrists in a comfortable, natural position with adjustable tilt legs of 0, 4, and -7 degrees
- Effortless precision: ERGO K860 PerfectStroke keys match the shape of your fingertips so you can type with confidence on a full-size wireless keyboard crafted for comfort, precision, and fluidity
- Vertical ergonomic mouse: Logitech MX Vertical places your hand in a natural handshake position with its unique 57-degree angle, reducing wrist pressure and improving forearm posture for more comfort
- Advanced optical tracking: MX Vertical features 4000 DPI high-precision sensor that provides ultra-precise tracking and requires 4x less hand movement than a traditional mouse with 1000 DPI sensor
- Split keyset design helps to position wrists and forearms in a natural, relaxed position
- Cushioned palm rest provides support and promotes a neutral wrist position
- Domed keyboard design positions wrists at a natural, relaxed angle
- Separate number pad provides greater flexibility for workspace setup
- The shape of the mouse is designed to maximize wrist comfort
- Thumb scoop helps to maintain the correct ergonomic hand and wrist position
- Windows button provides one-touch access to the Start screen
- Back button for faster navigation. Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128-Bit Encryption
- Ergonomic Comfort Design: The wireless ergonomic keyboard features with curved and split key-frame design, which helps to position your wrist and forearm in a more natural, relaxed posture.Scooped keys perfectly match the shape of your fingertips, offering quick response with every keystroke. Premium comfort for all-day typing.
- Cushioned Palm Rest: Curved palm rest with soft memory foam layer offers typing comfort with more wrist support, less wrist bending compared to standard keyboard without palm rest. Adjustable tilt design positions the keyboard at a perfect angle to keep your wrist relaxed and comfortable whether seated or standing.
- Switch Between 3 Devices: Conveniently connect with the USB receiver or Bluetooth, the ergonomic wireless keyboard mouse combo supports up to 3 devices simultaneously and effortlessly realize quick switch between 3 devices by pressing a single button. Well compatible with Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.12, Android 4.3 or higher.
- Sculpt Mouse: The wireless ergonomic mouse is designed with palm and thumb rest that provides better wrist support and keeps your hand in a natural position, effectively reduces the wrist strain and pain. 2000 DPI allows you to gain more precise control. Added forward/backward buttons provide more convenience when webpage browsing.
- Rechargeable & Power Saving: The keyboard is built in with 300mAh lithium battery and the mouse is built in with 500mAh lithium battery, easily recharged through the included Type-C cable. Auto sleep mode for power saving after 30 minutes of no operation.
- ALL-IN-ONE ERGONOMIC COMBO - Value kit designed specifically to reduce the pressure from your hands while using and give you the benefit to type effortlessly and relaxed
- ERGONOMIC SPLIT 3D-CURVED KEYBOARD - Durable wave and curved full-size keyboard design with 12 multimedia and hot key functions and an additional 4-way tilt scrolling wheel in the middle; One piece design that simply separates the keys into two groups for the left and right hand to reduce bending your wrists outward while typing
- SLIM NATURAL ERGONOMIC DESIGN - With its slim-design, it comes with curved key top geometry with a naturally arched shape and integrated adjustable palm rest stand that promotes a neutral wrist position, to help prevent carpal tunnel syndrome and RSI
- VERTICAL MOUSE - Wired ergonomic vertical design wired mouse with 5-button design and adjustable 1000 / 1600 DPI resolution; Cable length for both keyboard and mouse is 5. 9 ft (1. 8 m)
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - Windows 7, 8, 10; Easy installation with Plug and Play feature, no drivers needed; Package includes: 1x Keyboard, 1x Mouse, 1x Armrest, 1x Movable Magnet (for height adjustment), 1x manual, and 12-month limited
- 【Rechargeable Keyboard and Mouse】The wireless keyboard is made of aluminum alloy brushed panel, which is sturdy and durable. It can be waterproof, and the keyboard builts-in 3000mAh battery. The mouse builts-in 800mAh battery ,eliminates the trouble of frequently changing batteries. No operation automatically sleeps within 5 minutes, any key wakes up
- 【2.4G Wireless Transmission】2.4G wireless technology enables the keyboard to achieve long-range wireless control. Plug & Play, keyboard and mouse share an Intelligent Nano Receiver, convenient and fast. The keyboard features a streamlined layout that is ergonomically designed for gaming or office or home use.
- 【LED Blue Backlight】The mechanical feel keyboard with blue backlight effect is an excellent visual experience in night operation, pressing FN+DEL to switc three backlight states (normally bright-breath-off), The keyboard can adjust backlight brightness and breathing frequency.
- 【Fashionable and practical style design】Removable Hand Rest,game style floating keycap, with a variety of multimedia key combinations, two-color injection keycaps. The characteristic mobile phone bracket design on the keyboard can perfectly solve the problem of placing the mobile phone during the game, and can communicate more conveniently with the teammates when playing the game.
- 【Cool mouse】 The 7 color LED gaming mute mouse has a unique metal material roller, intelligent colorful light breathing light, 6-button button with the latest electroplated Electropland technology double flank, adjustable 4-speed DPI (800-1200-1600-2400), accurate positioning, touch Feel good, the game is more sensationa.
- Adjustable Tilt Legs: set the computer keyboard at a tilt angle to promote natural typing position.
- Built-in Palm Rest: promote a neutral wrist posture to work in the position that’s most comfortable for you.
- Natural Arched Design: the curve design of the keyboard encourages comfortable typing and is easy to use.
- Full-size with Full Function: Fn key combinations provide convenient access to commonly used programs. Note: the shortcut keys may not work on some systems such as Mac OS.
- Ergonomic Right-handed Mouse: the thumb scoop and contoured shape are designed to reduce stress on hand and wrist and maintain a comfortable holding position.
- Faster Navigation: the keyboard and mouse has multiple hotkeys that can help you improve efficiency. Quickly navigate your projects by the back/forward button (NOT compatible with Mac OS) with speed. Note: all the buttons are non-programmable.
- Wireless Freedom: the wireless keyboard and mouse combo share ONE common dongle for convenience. The 2.4G wireless technology offers a stable connection.
- ERGONOMIC WAVE DESIGN – The MK550 uses Logitech’s Constant Curve layout for reduced stress and better, more natural typing. The layout is familiar, so there is little to no learning curve to begin using it fluidly
- INTEGRATED PALM REST – Experience lower wrist fatigue with the integrated palm rest , Three options for leg height allow you to adjust the keyboard to the height that feels most comfortable to you.
- PRECISION-LASER MOUSE – Say goodbye to your touchpad with the included MK510 precision-laser mouse
- K350 keyboard has a battery life of up to 3 years, and the mouse, up to 2 years, with 2 standard AA batteries in each device
- SIMPLE SETUP – There’s no additional setup involved when using the MK550—simply plug in the Unifying receiver, and you’re ready to go
- 104 Keys Standard Keyboard. 26 keys non-conflict, strengthened space key. 13 combinations of multimedia keys facilitate the operation of your work or game and improve efficiency. Ergonomic design, ergonomics Arc keycap, smooth lines, comfortable feeling, and anti-fatigue. Perfect backlit gaming keyboard for gaming and office
- Colorful Illuminated Keyboard. 4 LED lighting backlit modes, breathing(7-color alternate). 3 Adjustable permanent mixed backlit modes, changeable breathing or permanent lighting mode. It can be great for playing the game at night even without light. You can also adjust the brightness and breathing speed of the backlit according to your preference
- High-Quality Floating Keyboard. 2 angle feet on the back of the keyboard can adjust the keyboard height. All "core" water-resistant, triple protection design. Water-resistant keyboard prevents damage from spilled drinks or coffee. Anti-interference magnet ring, gold-plate interface and waterproof braid USB cables, guarantees stable data transmitting, and more durable than other PVC cables, not easily broken. Removable keycaps and free keycap puller, clean becomes easier
- High Precision Professional Gaming mouse. Gaming mouse with default 4 DPI levels available from 1000 to 6400 DPI. With two DPI buttons, you can adjust the DPI easily to get high accuracy and consistent responsiveness at any speed. The mouse with symmetrical & streamlined provides a comfortable claw-grip design, long-term use without fatigue.
- mouse with symmetrical & streamlined provides a comfortable claw-grip design, long-term use without fatigue.7 LED Backlight Modes. Tailor your gaming experience and personalize your style. Easily shut on and off the backlight with the convenient switch on the bottom. Wide Compatibility & Advanced Office/Gaming Supplies. Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Mac OS X 10.6.x or later
Are ergonomic keyboard and mouse worth it?
Your keyboard could be the cause of neck, shoulder and back pain.
Hand strain is a problem that should be addressed as soon as it appears.
Ergonomic boards provide much better comfort and help prevent arm and wrist pain. They also may reduce the chances of having carpal tunnel.
Are ergonomic keyboards really better?
Ergonomic keyboards can’t prevent carpal tunnel syndrome or other kinds of repetitive stress injuries, but these keyboards can help reduce strain on your body.
It is important that you choose the right tool for the job, so to speak. A keyboard and your laptop are personal choices.
How do I choose an ergonomic keyboard?
An ergonomic keyboard will be the most comfortable if it allows for more adjustments to fit your hand positions.
Thus, a keyboard that enables various angles is the best choice.
Are flat keyboards more ergonomic?
Flat keyboards are better for ergonomics. You put more stress on your wrists when you use a standard keyboard, so you might want to consider getting an ergonomic one instead.
A flat keyboard is better to reduce the chance of injury, and makes typing an easier experience.
What keyboard is good for carpal tunnel?
The Curved or Wave-Shaped Keyboard is an angled keyboard that reduces repetitive stress on the wrists. These are sold separately from the mouse.
The keyboard, though it looks like a normal keyboard, is actually different. This keyboard features the alphabet letters and numbers, and also some special functions.
It places your hands, wrists, and forearms in a more natural posture.
Are ergonomic keyboards bad for you?
Ergonomic keyboards can actually cause certain injuries and fatigue.
A computer keyboard is a big tool that you use every day, so it’s crucial to get it right the first time.
But in some cases, this leads to injury.
Are mechanical keyboards more ergonomic?
Mechanical keyboards are made for heavy typists and gamers due to their overall better responsiveness. These keyboards don’t require much force to press the keys, making them more ergonomic for your fingers.
Is Apple keyboard ergonomic?
There are a lot of keyboards on the market, and each claims to be ergonomic, but your mileage may vary.
I’ve been using the same keyboard for over a year. I like that it’s split in the middle, but others may prefer this keyboard with a split in the middle.